By this time of year, most of you have finished your school and are enjoying the break that summer affords us. You have my hearty congratulations on completing your school year. Let me celebrate with you on the great accomplishment you have achieved. Your children may (or may not) thank you for all you have done this past year, but your efforts have not gone unnoticed. I see the hard work you have put into your school year and the love you show to your child by teaching them every day. For you who do not know me and wonder how I can say this is because I have the honor and privilege to do written assessments each year and see first hand the dedication you as homeschool teachers have to your family’s education.
I wanted to thank you for the time you spent:
- looking over and deciding what curriculum to use
- planning for school
- teaching your child
- loving and supporting your student
- teaching when you didn’t feel good, times were tough, attitudes were less than ideal
- being diligent
- instructing and guiding
- grading papers
- running to extracurricular activities
- cooking meals after a long day of teaching
- cleaning your house before, during, and after school hours
- loving your family
- being a great teacher!
If you have not yet done so, take some time to pamper yourself and relax. Take some time for you. It will do you a world of good and most of all, you deserve it!
Have a great week! ~Lisa~