Purchasing used curriculum saves you money and some of the anguish of buyer’s remorse if you don’t like it. I often have moms ask me if I have any resources for purchasing and one of the best places is a local used curriculum sale. Here is the big event in Cincinnati that takes place annually. If you have gone before and are used to the June date, it is early this year due to the homeschool convention that will be in April. I’ll post online resources for you next week. Stay tuned… 🙂
2015 CHEC Used Curriculum and Book Sale
Saturday, March 21, 2015
9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Doors open at 8:30 am for sellers only)
Friendship Baptist Church
8580 Cheviot Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45251
Why Sell at the CHEC Sale?
- Convenience of hundreds of buyers in person ready to take home your curriculum that day!
- Great facility, easy to find, easy to access the building
- No need to take pictures, write a description, and post online
- No need to email back and forth, set a time to meet, or go to the post office
- At noon, you’re done with money in your pocket!
Why Buy at the CHEC Sale?
- Talk to the mom, dad or student who actually used the curriculum
- Put your hands on the book, look through it and find out if you actually like it
- Make it a date with hubby
- Meet up with a friend and have a mom’s morning out at the curriculum sale
- Great prices and selection
Admission Prices (applies to everyone entering the sale):
- CHEC Members (with membership card) – $3.00
Please do not forget your membership card! You will be charged regular admission price without it.
- All others – $4.00
Selling Fees (in addition to admission fee above):
- Table space – $1.25 per foot; sold in 4, 6 and 8 foot lengths as available.
- Space is assigned by the volunteers in charge of the sale and their decisions are final.
Everyone welcome! Invite your friends!
See the CHEC website for complete details. (Please do not call Friendship Baptist Church.)