I have been recently challenged in being a blessing to others. What do I say and how do I act towards others? I’d like to also encourage you this week to be a blessing to not only your family, but to someone else. Here are some ideas:
- Start school an hour later if you have older students. 🙂
- Go on an unexpected field trip.
- Read a favorite book together.
- Have a friend over to play.
- Older students- have a friend over or allow them to take the car for coffee with a friend.
- Fix a favorite snack one afternoon.
- Have dessert first!
- Play a game together.
- If you have assigned chores, let them have a day off or pick a chore to do that is usually theirs.
- Set up a play date.
- Send a card.
- Call and tell them one or two things you admire about them.
- Make a meal or a dessert.
- Offer to keep a their children for an afternoon.
- Have coffee with someone you want to get to know better.
Thank you for being a blessing to me by reading my blog. Honestly, the feedback that I get from you keeps me writing and wanting to be a blessing to others. Have a great week!