Science can be more interesting with websites. Children can explore while learning about various science topics.
- Switcheroozoo has quite a few things for your budding scientist to explore. Switch Zoo is an interactive activity where new animals can be created. Other things to do are: Build a Biome, Please DO Feed the Animals, Sound Match, and Where Do I Live? (geography is incorporated too!)
- ThoughtCo has activities that will be sure to have your child wanting to try RIGHT NOW! Slime, rock candy, Flubber, crystals, and candy chromatography are a few of the 20 chemistry activities that are found here.
- Teachers Try Science has STEM projects to make. There are so many projects to that you can be busy for most of your academic year trying these experiments! Got Gas? Rocket Pinwheels, DNA Detective, and Mysterious Melodies are just a few to try. There are also lessons for teachers.
- Science Bob not only has fun experiments to do, but also have science fair ideas. with pdf files for you to download to help your scientist. Speaking of science fairs, what about doing a science night next spring and inviting friends and family over to enjoy what your son/ daughter has learned this year?
- STEAM Powered Family has numerous activities that include: Making your own Bath Bombs, Erupting Black Holes, the Periodic Table of Elements Bingo, and Making A Water Clock and Water Projects.