Thank you to all you ladies who entered the contest. The winners are Larissa H and Mei Ling! You each receive one free portfolio for the 2014-2015 school year.
With over so many entries for the contest I was glad to use a random number generator. If you are ever in need of a similar service I recommend random.org RANDOM.ORG offers true random numbers to anyone on the Internet. The randomness comes from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. People use RANDOM.ORG for holding drawings, lotteries and sweepstakes, to drive online games, for scientific applications and for art and music. The service has existed since 1998 and was built by Dr Mads Haahr of the School of Computer Science and Statistics atTrinity College, Dublin in Ireland. Today, RANDOM.ORG is operated by Randomness and Integrity Services Ltd.
Free Portfolio Review Giveaway! Closed
Woo Hoo! It’s that time of year where I give away two free portfolio reviews! If you are interested in having a chance to win one of the reviews (a $40.00 value) there are six ways to enter. Each way gives you one chance. I will draw one name for each portfolio review on January 31 and post who won on my blog February 1.
“So, how do I enter a chance for the giveaway?” I am glad you asked! This year there are even more ways to win that last year.
- Subscribe to my blog. Write a comment that lets me know!
- Like me on Facebook. There is a link to my Facebook on the right side of my blog. Write a comment below to let me know you are following.
- Write a comment below about why you like to homeschool.
- Direct a friend to my blog. Write a comment below that lets me know you did that.
- Sign up for a portfolio appointment (March-July) and let me know you want to enter the giveaway. email@example.com
- Recommend me to a friend and have them mention your name (this month) when they schedule a portfolio review. Of course, I am always appreciative when you recommend a friend to me- THANK YOU!
I hope you win!